Xeista – the perfect vanity platform from which to create your washroom centrepiece.
- As a starting point, the Xeista vanity top can be made in a host of materials:
- Technical Stone – A composite material made of crushed stone bound together by an adhesive resin, as in quartz brands Silestone® and Caesarstone®, emulating the appearance of natural stone.
- Natural Stone – Real stone, such as granite or marble, which embodies all the character that comes with a natural product.
- Terrazzo – Another composite material consisting of chips of marble, quartz, granite or glass, mixed with a cementitious binder or polymeric, to form complex, stone-like surfaces.
- Acrylic – Utilising brands such as Corian®, Hanex®, and Avonite®, this material is flexible, durable and can be thermo-formed into seamless shapes of all descriptions.
- Concrete – Popular in “industrial chic” designs, cast concrete surfaces bring an added depth of texture to the palette.
- Bespoke, mild-steel vanity brackets are designed and supplied to support floating tops; these are structurally calculated where necessary.
- A wide range of joinery options for vanity cupboards or under-panels are available, to conceal bins and storage space.
- All potentially hazardous sharp edges are eliminated through radiusing or chamfering.
Some popular Xeista profiles are:-
Where a descending slope cause the water to flow to a drainage gully.
A lateral wash unit that especially utilises the advantages of acrylic material.
Vanity top incorporating both downstand and/or upstand, as well as polished basin cut-outs.